- Is there an age requirement for students?
- DO ALL CRISTO REY JESUIT STUDENTS GO TO WORK?
- WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE WORK STUDY PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS?
- DOES THE WORK SCHEDULE INTERFERE WITH STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC STUDIES?
- WILL STUDENTS GET TO CHOOSE WHERE THEY WORK?
- WHAT KIND OF WORK WILL STUDENTS DO?
- HOW ARE STUDENTS PREPARED FOR THEIR WORK STUDY JOBS?
- WHO SUPERVISES THE STUDENTS AT WORK?
- CAN PARENTS DIRECTLY CONTACT THE COMPANY WHERE THEIR CHILD WORKS?
- HOW DO STUDENTS GET TO WORK EACH DAY?
- WHEN DO STUDENTS WORK?
- DO STUDENTS GET PAID DIRECTLY?
- IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
- Can a student work for the partner during holidays and school breaks?
For more information about our Corporate Work-Study Program or for answers to specific questions that are not found here, please email: